Information Collection and Use
- Nisbet Brower collects personal information when you register with Nisbet Brower, when you use “My Nisbet Brower”, when you visit Nisbet Brower pages or the pages of certain Nisbet Brower partners, and when you complete online forms.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services, we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. Once you register with Nisbet Brower and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Nisbet Brower collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Nisbet Brower automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP Address, Nisbet Brower cookie information, and the page you request.
- Nisbet Brower uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal purposes.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Nisbet Brower does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Nisbet Brower under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Nisbet Brower communicate with you about offers from Nisbet Brower and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Nisbet Brower may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- Nisbet Brower and the Nisbet Brower logo are registered trademarks of Nisbet Brower Corporation.
- “Andersen” and the AW logo are registered trademarks of Andersen Corporation.