History of Nisbet Brower
We date back to the 70's... the 1870's that is
1870 A. B. Brock Company
Started in 1870 in Loveland as a general store.
Early 1900s, added planing mill and lumber yard, coal and feed yard.
1919 Lawrence Nisbet
Lawrence Nisbet purchased planing operation
1940 L. W. Nisbet Company
Purchased hardware operation by Nisbet Family
Changed name to L. W. Nisbet Co.
1976 Nisbet Lumber & Hardware
Purchased in 1976 by the Rippe Family and Scharfenberger Family
Name changed to NISBET LUMBER & HARDWARE
Distributor of lumber & building materials and retail hardware store
1997 Clermont Lumber Company
Started in 1933 in Milford, Ohio
Custom Millwork/Custom Stairs/Pre-Hung Interior Doors
Retail Hardware Store
Acquired in 1997 by Nisbet Lumber & Hardware and became our 2nd location